Booking Terms and Conditions
- Once the booking form is received, I will be in touch to confirm arrangements.
- I will mail you an invoice, which for one day trips will need to be paid in full. Trips of two days and above, a non-refundable deposit of £100 will be required, with the balance required four weeks before the date.
- In the unlikely event of me cancelling, all funds will be refunded.
- If you have to cancel a trip, more than 28 days before the date, I will refund you your funds, minus the deposit. If it is less than this, but more than one week, I will refund you half of your funds. In all cases, I will offer alternative dates instead.
- By its very nature, the mountain weather can be unpredictable. I will always endeavour to deliver a day that matches expectations, whilst ensuring safety at all times. To that end, it may sometimes be necessary to cut short a day, modify the objective, or go for an alternative. I will always do this in consultation with yourselves.
- I recommend that whilst I hold full Public Liability Insurance, you take out appropriate Travel Insurance that covers you for mountainous activities.
- You should arrive on the day with suitable clothing, boots and equipment as per the Kit Lists page. I reserve the right to refuse to take you on the hill if this is not the case, both to safeguard your comfort as well as safety. If in doubt, get in touch with me.